Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > how do the 1 year update cards work?
how do the 1 year update cards work?

2555 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-22 16:53:36

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219
    2015-06-19 17:17:55
     Well i am getting close to the end of updates> How do the update cards work? Is there a magic number on the back and where do you put it? I have never seen anything like add update card. Will it add on any time left on my updates? From what i have read will it add limited warranty on the tool for another year? I still like this tool but think its incomplete. If autel fixes the problems it will be an awesome tool. More to come about gm issues. Thanks 

•   Level 6   
    (680) points
    Erik Autel US

2015-06-19 19:44:27 (Reply to:hondaman219)

Hello,

TCP is the update card.

You log in to your account. If your account almost expire or already expire. You will have option to redeem update card.

If not, you will select Redeem.

You will select your device serial number.

Get activation code which is in the back after you scratch off. then the 4 digit security code.

Once that is done, it should say Redeem Successfully.

If you get issues, it is case sensitive and look careful with the numbers and letters.

All cables,connectors, and accessories are should be no charge. The head unit will be deductible. 

Any issues, please datalog it then email me at jonerikb@autel.us

Go to this website. Support & Updates then Tutorial. For datalog tutorial.

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219
    2015-06-20 07:18:01 (Reply to:Erik Autel US)
     thanks for the info i found it on my account. will it add on the time i have left on my updates or give me one year from the time i install card?

•   Level 6   
    (680) points
    Erik Autel US

2015-06-22 12:21:00 (Reply to:hondaman219)

Hello,

Will give you one year of update and extended warranty from day you redeem the card. However this is deductible for the tablet if there is an issue on it.

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219
    2015-06-22 16:53:36 (Reply to:Erik Autel US)
     thanks i bought a card but still have a few months left on the factory updates so I will wait to use card till the time is nearer. Thank you for the info.
  Total1 Pages